Kies jouw taal
Software test engineer
As a software test engineer, you will play a critical role in the development process of our products and ensure that all products meet their specifications and reliably work together. Cross-product testing, also called system-of-systems level testing, is a very important step in the semiconductor manufacturing process, and you will be a key participant in this process. You will work in a dynamic environment, collaborating with supportive colleagues to solve new challenges and problems.
.As a software test engineer, you will support the development, automation, and execution of cross-product tests within the virtual fab group. You will provide input to the virtual fab test engineers for the creation and execution of new relevant test cases that focus on cross-product behavior of the products under test. You will interact with product development teams and customer representing teams to assess the impact of new or changed (cross-product) features on the virtual fab test base and infrastructure.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
You have at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or Electrical Engineering.
• You have a background in the semiconductor industry and/or process engineering.
• You are familiar with software testing methodologies and techniques used within software testing. Hands-on experience in the development of automated software tests and test execution is preferred.
• (Preferred) You have experience with ASML products for holistic lithography, i.e. multiple ASML products/applications and the interaction between them.
• (Preferred) You are ISTQB-certified or you have a similar certification and are willing to get an ISTQB certification.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• You are flexible, result driven, have a “make it happen attitude”, are a good communicator, and a self-starter.
• You have experience in technically leading a team of engineers.
• You are able to think and act on a system-of-systems level of abstraction.
• You can combine execution pragmatism with a structural process approach.
• You are explorative, curious and continuously looking for opportunities to extend test coverage to find relevant product issues.
• You can handle a dynamic context with different stakeholders with different demands, planning changes, partial lack of information, etc
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Are you ready for an exciting and diverse role in a professional, cutting-edge high-tech environment? Look no further!
- A dynamic work environment at the cutting edge of technology.
- Collaborative and supportive colleagues who encourage creative and unique points of view.
- Flexibility and trust to choose the best approach for tackling tasks and solving problems.
- New challenges and problems to solve on a regular basis.
- The opportunity to work on a 'system of systems' level, with products that are critical elements in the semiconductor manufacturing process.
- Involvement in cross-product testing and development using the Virtual Fab environment.
- Opportunity to work with a growing team of approximately 15 engineers.
- An Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects diversity and inclusion in the workforce.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Solliciteer op deze functie
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature