Software Engineer C#/.NET
Are you an experienced Software engineer with excellent knowledge in C#/.NET? Do you live in the Netherlands and are you available right away or within 2 months? Then we might have the perfect job for you!
You will work within our distributed software environment, combining different technologies (EPU is a .NET/C# based application) and deployment methods (e.g. Docker). As a software engineer your responsibilities include the full software development cycle of new features, product improvement and maintenance of our applications. Apart from that you have to ability to learn the impact of our Electron Microscopy workflows and techniques and see the scientific impact of our products in every quarter release that will be used by thousands of scientific users globally.
Your daily activities will consist of a mixture of:
- Hands-on software development and integration of software components.
- Detailing out user stories into smaller, concrete tasks.
- Build designs, aligned with the technical lead, based on a full comprehension of the requirements.
- Learn TEM microscope domain knowledge. To enable testing the new functionality at the R&D systems and capture specific domain knowledge (requirements).
- Debugging of the application and fixing issues in a simulation environment as well as on the TEM microscope systems.
- Working together with different software (scrum) teams, also multi-site.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Informatics, or related technical subject area.
- At least 5 years’ experience with software development in a sophisticated (technical) environment.
- Up-to-date knowledge and shown hands-on experience of C# / .NET (including new concepts and software best practices).
- Knowledge on virtualization and containers (Kubernetes, Docker).
- Knowledge on Python.
- Eager to learn TEM domain specific knowledge and not afraid to test your software on a TEM systems yourself.
- Focus on quality, but also able to be a pragmatic issue solver where needed.
- Experience in multi-cultural environments.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
To be discussed.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.