Software Engineer Applications C# (Life Sciences)
|Vakgebied:||Machinebouw & Constructie|
We have a position for a talented software engineer in our single particle acquisition application team (EPU). The software engineer will be part of an enthusiastic team split into multiple scrum teams working within the Safe framework. The EPU application is an important part of our single particle workflow focusing on the acquisition of data on the organization's Transmission Electron Microscopes (TEM).
Our EPU application is C# based with a front-end using
WPF. It is running directly on the windows platform that also hosts the
microscope control software. As a software engineer you will be
responsible for the full software development cycle of new features, product
enhancement and maintenance of our application.
Your assignment will be a mixture of the following activities:
- Hands-on software development and integration of software components
- Detailing out user stories into smaller, concrete tasks
- Create designs, aligned with the technical lead, based on a full comprehension of the requirements
- Learn TEM microscope domain knowledge. To enable testing the solution at the R&D systems and capture specific domain knowledge (requirements)
- Troubleshooting and debugging of application issues in a simulation environment as well as on the TEM microscope systems
- Focus on quality and test automation as part of the software development tasks
- Working together with different software (scrum) teams, also multi-site
- Coach and train the less senior software engineers in the team
Wat verwachten we van jou?
The ideal candidate for this position enjoys working in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural, technical environment to solve complex technical (software) challenges. If you enjoy the development of software solutions on top of high-performance systems, this is an excellent opportunity. The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- Typically requires, BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Informatics, or related technical discipline.
- At least 5 years’ experience in object oriented development of in a complex (technical) environment
- Up-to-date knowledge and proven hands-on experience of C#/.NET (including new concepts, best practices)
- Must demonstrate clear ability to integrate new (hardware) functionality vertically in the application software
- Eager to learn TEM domain specific knowledge and not afraid to test your software on a TEM systems yourself
- Focus on quality, but also able to be a pragmatic issue solver where needed
- Experience in multi-cultural environments
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.