|High tech industrie
As a Software Design Engineer (C#) your mission is to design and implement In-Device Metrology software acting as a fast-learning software professional and contribute to software realization using a disciplined agile/SAFe way of working.
You will be working in a world’s leading manufacturers of semiconductor-chip-making equipment.
As a Software Design Engineer (C#) you will act as a fast-learning software professional, and contribute to software realization using a disciplined agile/SAFe way of working. You apply software engineering practices such as requirements engineering (user story definition), object-oriented analysis and design, implementation in C#, testing, and integration in the software platform.
Demonstrate end-to-end ownership for feature/story based software engineering
Software realization, including design, testing and documentation -Align specifications with stakeholders in the function team and the software platform lead
Secure both software and product quality
Ensure adequate fit of software deliverables in the software platform
Provide input for and review technical roadmap
Contribute to continuous improvement of our Agile software development for the software department as a whole
Transfer knowledge to colleagues in both D&E and sectors supporting operations (e.g. Customer Support)
Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insight
Act as scrum team member
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Experienced BSc or MSc in computer science, software engineering or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of experience in object-oriented development for large software products.
- Solid practical and recent experience in development with C#.
- Strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals in OO design, software and algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Proven experience with requirements management.
- Proven experience with software delivery cycles.
- Experience with stakeholder management in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Knowledge of cloud development platforms is a plus.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- International state of the art work environment and facilities;
- Excellent internal career perspective;
- Above market salary conditions;
- Extra holidays;
- Home office allowance;
- Relocation package if you need to relocate and live outside the Netherlands;
- 30% ruling applications assistance (if applicable)
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 400+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.