Software Design Engineer C#
Are you looking for a new challenge at one of the biggest high-tech companies of the Netherlands? Are you an experienced Software Engineer with C#? Keep on reading!
You will join a team that is end-to-end responsible for realization of software in C#. The group is responsible for development of application software and complex machine algorithms. This software is the product of a large codebase, which requires best design practices.
In the scrum team you take initiative to address user stories in this scope. You are guided by the scrum master, the software architect, and the product owner. You cooperate with other software team members, and involve Applications and Customer Support representatives.
As a Software Design Engineer you will act as a fast-learning software professional, and contribute to software realization using a disciplined agile/SAFe way of working. You apply software engineering practices such as requirements engineering (user story definition), object-oriented analysis and design, implementation in C#, testing, and integration in the software platform.
- Demonstrate end-to-end ownership for feature/story based software engineering;
- Software realization, including design, testing and documentation;
- Align specifications with stakeholders in the function team and the software platform lead
- Secure both software and product quality;
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our Agile software development for the software department as a whole;
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc or MSc in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience in object-oriented development for large software products;
- Solid practical and recent experience in development with C#;
- Strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals in OO design, software and algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis;
- Proven experience with software delivery cycles;
- Knowledge of cloud development platforms is a plus.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
A fair salary based on your experience and education, with a range of € 4.500 - € 5.750 gross per month. On top of this you will get holiday allowance and at least 25 holidays per calendar year.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.