As a Front-end web Developer, you will be at the core of our (data) visualization activities. You have final responsibility for the front-end work of our applications, which means that together with the designers and back-end web developers, you will work on crafting solutions into engaging graphical user interfaces. You will be a key driver in improving our product to guarantee the best possible user interaction.
Your group is responsible for design, implementation, testing and integration of Setup tooling. Such tooling is intended for High Volume Manufacturing applications in semiconductor fabs, and is built by several Scrum teams. Each team consists of software development engineers, tester, functional experts, product owner and scrum master. Here, as part of the software development team, help safeguard quality of delivered software by improving test approach and speeding up qualification of team deliverables.
About our client
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
- Work together with your software team to deliver software solutions in the holistic lithography domain.
- Work closely with our UI/UX designers to create innovative content and continuously enhance the design and user experience of our data analytics dashboards
- Contribute to a library of modular, reusable, web components for charting and analytics purposes to help our developers quickly assemble a data analytics dashboard
- Work with product development and engineering teams from initial idea to full delivery of graphical components and features
- Continuously improve our product’s front-end code structure and architecture to achieve a better quality, scalability and maintainability
Wat verwachten we van jou?
At least 4 years of work experience as a Front-end web Developer-Proven experience with React.js
Experience with Git and Git workflow
Experience with build tools and automation systems (e.g. npm, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt)Experience with unit testing (e.g. Jest, Mocha, Cypress, Selenium)
Experience with CSS frameworks (e.g. SASS, SCSS, LESS)
Experience in solving complex design and usability problems and translating them into modern, elegant and simple web interfaces
Experience with development methodologies such as Agile and Scrum
Knowledge or experience with TypeScript is a plus
Experience with responsive design
Fluency in English
You completed a MSc., PhD or PdEng in Computer Science, Software Engineering, similar technical domain.
First of all, you’re passionate about technology and are excited by the idea that your work will impact millions of end-users worldwide
You’re analytical, and product- and quality-oriented
You like to investigate issues, and you’re a creative problem solver
You’re open-minded, you like to discuss technical challenges, and you want to push the boundaries of technology
You’re an innovator and you constantly seek to improve your knowledge and your work
You take ownership and you support your team - you’re the backbone of your group
You’re client and quality oriented
You don’t settle for second-best solutions, but strive to find the best ways to acquire top results.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.