Kies jouw taal
Senior UX Designer
In Eindhoven, the Netherlands, at one of our high tech companies in the semiconductor industry, we are looking for an Senior UX Designer.
Do you like to work on user interfaces? Do you have experience with UX Designs and are you ready for your next step? Perhaps this role will be for you!
As a UX Designer, your goal is to realize significant user experience improvements of our business software applications, in order to increase user efficiency, effectiveness, satisfaction and adoption. You will do user research, create UI mockups, apply and contribute to the design guidelines and validate prototypes with users from all over the world. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team that consists of e.g. a product owner, a solution architect, a business process analyst and software developers. You will thus be the lead in defining, embedding and executing the user-centered design process.
The main responsibilities are:
- Prepare and execute user research methods such as contextual inquiry and task analysis.
- Communicate findings using e.g. personas, user journeys, user stories.
- Validate prototypes through local, remote, moderated and unmoderated usability tests.
- Define quantitative UX metrics and collect data to report on them.
- Create wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Apply the design guidelines and improve or extend them if necessary.
- Make sure that your designs are aligned with the functional and technical stakeholders.
- Define the right user-centered design approach based on the project’s or agile team’s goals and status quo (budget, timelines, availability of skills, etc.).
- Embed the approach in the project’s or agile team’s way of working and safeguard it under sometimes adverse conditions.
- Pro-actively share challenges and best practices with your peers from the UX competence.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Industrial Design, Human-Computer Interaction or relevant
- At least 5 years of professional UX experience
- Experience with the design of complex business-to-business or enterprise applications
- Experience with agile/scrum/DevOps
- Experience with moderating participatory design/co-creation/design thinking workshops
- Experience with visual design
- Experience with Miro and Figma
- Experience with data visualization
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Solliciteer op deze functie
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature
Lennart HuijbregtsKey Accountmanager