Senior Software Engineer - Python/Linux
If you are a Senior Software Engineer with a strong background in Linux development and enjoy creating outstanding solutions in Python? Then is the job for you
We configure and integrate Linux on servers in the TWINSCAN product. This includes tools for installing and configuring Linux, time synchronization, hard disk storage, backup, restore and cloning of disks. Main languages used are Python, Ansible and Linux shell scripts.
Since the company has a diverse and international population, the English language is used in all formal documentation and communications.
To configure the Linux operating system controlling the computer system and develop tools using Python scripts and Ansible for software installation, computer system configuration, software upgrades and backup/restore tools.
The day to day activities include:
- Configure and test Linux Red Hat distribution with Ansible.
- Create, improve and test backup/restore scripts in Python.
- Create, improve and test installation/configuration scripts with Python / Shell.
- Test the automatic test scripts on target hardware, representing parts of the TWINSCAN product.
- Help creating high level work packages including estimates.
- Thinking with MVP mindset.
- Participate in root cause analyses of issues found in the field or at integration test systems
- Work in an scrum team as part of an Agile environment
Wat verwachten we van jou?
You have finished at least a bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electronics or other related fields.
We have a preference for candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of five (5) years as a Linux developer or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of Python programming experience in a production environment
- Fluent knowledge of Linux Shell software development
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience as a Senior Software Developer for high-tech products or services
- Proven history of solving complex problems both in code and in person
- Familiarity with Git and JIRA
- Work in an scrum team as part of an Agile environment.
- Experience in ansible is a plus
- Experience working with NAS systems is a plus
We are looking for pragmatic, enthusiastic and ambitious Python professionals with good communication and stakeholder management skills. You are willing to take a lead on technical decisions and have a high quality standard for deliveries. You take initiative, continuously drive for improvements, are self-learning and you enjoy achieving results with a team.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.