Kies jouw taal
Senior Software Engineer - Hightech
You’ll be part of a world class, market leader organization for the high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions in the semiconductor industry.
You’ll work with specialists from all over the world, adapting the latest techniques and of course you will get the chance to work directly for our demanding customers to help make Moore’s law possible.
The mission of the Embedded Software department is to ensure the delivery of integrated embedded software engineering solutions that support the business success with the agreed quality, cost and in-time. Software engineering is the number 1 priority for the organization, therefore our focus is on developing reliable, complex computer science solutions.
They have a community of over 12.000 technical experts – C++ Developers, Software Architects, as well as Software Engineering Specialists in other programming languages. The mission is to offer reliable software engineering solutions for complex motion controlled moving parts in a high-tech machine.
- You are happy to make things work and to build great applications which in turn will make things move and will insure extremely precise calibrations.
- You will be responsible for writing clean and highly functional code for several stages of our machines such as the lenses and the wafer stages.
- You enjoy seeing things move by the code that you generate, regardless if you have to write code in C, C++ or Python – to you, the results count.
- You will be responsible for creating clear specifications, making the efficient design choices and to 'make it happen' by also implementing the design. Customer satisfaction is the number one driver for ASML and thus for every software developer.
- You will design, analyze, document and test the required software specifications.
- You will use C/C++, Python, object oriented design programming and Linux within a highly complex embedded environment.
- You will work in a multidisciplinary environment, involving physics, mechatronics, electronics, customer support and factory departments.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent.
- Our department is expanding and we are looking for several computer science and software engineering specialists to join our team!
- We are looking for junior, medior and senior design engineers, passionate about technology and who want to change the world, one nanometer at a time.
- Key competencies for this role are Unix/Linux, C, C++, UML, real-time, Python, VxWorks, Matlab.
- You will provide the software solutions that make our machines complete and unique.
- Solid software engineering knowledge: Agile, Scrum, UML, OOP, design patterns.
You’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- You want to impact the world with your work and you want your projects to reach millions of people worldwide.
- You want to be respected for your work and you want to have some of the best software engineers in the world as your colleagues.
- You are seeking to work in a precise and challenging department.
- You are quality-driven and you are looking for an environment where your technical skills will be enhanced and your ideas will be put to the test.
- You are not afraid to debate technical aspects within the team because you know that we will always choose the best solution.
- You want to be a part of a dynamic and challenging environment that leaves no room for errors in the live environment.
- You are passionate about robotics and you would like be a part of our teams who are building large scale applications for large machines which in their turn, have a global usability.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Solliciteer op deze functie
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature