Senior Software Design Engineer (C#/.NET)
Are you challenged by delivering solutions to complex engineering
problems in a multi-disciplinary team-effort? Do you enjoy capitalizing on .NET
software technology in an Agile development context to create solutions that
our customers appreciate? Would you like to contribute to the world’s most
advanced chip production metrology equipment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a
Senior Software Design Engineer!
In this position you are a member of the YS SW
Application group. This group addresses implementation of the complex machine
algorithms. In the Scrum team you take initiative to address user stories in
this scope. You are guided by the Scrum Master (Team Lead), function cluster
architect, and Product Owner (Project Lead). Furthermore, you cooperate with
other software team members, and involve Customer Support and Manufacturing
representatives. As a Senior Software Engineer you will act as fast learning
software professional, and contribute to software realization using a
disciplined Scrum/Agile based way of working. You apply software engineering
best practices such as requirements engineering (user story definition), object
oriented analysis and design, implementation in C#, testing, and integration in
the YieldStar software platform.
- Act as Scrum team member in a SAFe organization
- Demonstrate end-to-end ownership for feature/story based software engineering
- Align specifications with stakeholders in the function team and the software platform lead
- Secure both software and product quality
- Software realization, including design, testing and documentation
- Act as buddy in pair-programming
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our Agile software development for the software department as a whole
- Transfer knowledge to colleagues in both D&E and sectors supporting operations (e.g. Customer support)
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- MSc in computer science, informatics, mathematics, physics, or electronics;
- 8 years in object oriented development of technical software for high-tech equipment;
- 5 years of experience with C# and recent versions of .NET framework;
- 3 years of experience with Agile/Scrum, preferably already familiar with SAFe;
- Proven experience in applying SW design patterns to create robust and maintainable designs;
- Proven mathematical aptitude to implement complex machine algorithms;
- Proven experience in coaching Junior Software Engineers.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- International state of the art work environment and facilities;
- Excellent internal career perspective;
- Above market salary conditions;
- Extra holidays;
- Home office allowance;
- Relocation package if you need to relocate and live outside the Netherlands;
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.