Our client leads the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. In short, we make the machines that make computer chips, or integrated circuits. We build some of the most amazing, complex machines that you will ever see – and the software to run them – to develop smaller, faster and still more affordable chips. It is because of our machines that the world’s technology has steadily evolved.
As a Senior SAPUI5 Developer your goal is to realize front-ends for our business software applications. You will work closely together with the UX specialist to ensure that front-ends are built according to the designs, based on the Design System, UI Guidelines and feasible for implementation in the SAPUI5 framework. Furthermore, you will pro-actively share challenges, best-practices with your peer developers of the project and the UX&UI competence teams.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key
business processes across the organization. The IT infrastructure, hardware and
applications are mission-critical for the internal and external activities.
We do work Agile, using the SAFE framework. One of ASML’s Agile Release Train (ARTs) is ‘Field execution – Planning & scheduling’. Within this ART there is demand to create an user-facing solutions. In the ART more frontend developers are active. Besides this there is Competence User interface Development, and each frontend developer in ASML IT, has to be a member of this competence. In this competence there is collaboration on features which are valuable for multiple ARTs/ have Demo’s and discussions on new(er) technologies.
In general members from the UI development competence work in their ARTs to assist employees to work more efficiently and effectively, create solutions that are quickly adopted and continuously used, and that provide a consistent user experience across applications, devices and locations. Our work concerns custom applications as well as adaptations to standard software. The software ranges from desktop applications used in the ASML offices, to mobile applications used in our factories, to applications for wearable devices used in our customers’ cleanrooms.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Develop front-ends using the SAPUI5 framework;
- Execute peer reviews of code from your project peers and always have an eye for qualitive coding;
- Assist and challenge the UX specialist in creating feasible designs according to the ASML UX patterns and using standard Fiori floorplans.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A competitive annual salary: €50.000 - €90.000, based on your experience and education.
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 400+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.