Senior SAP HANA (Cloud) Developer
At ASML we build some of the most amazing, complex machines that you will ever see – and the software to run them – to develop smaller, faster and still more affordable computer chips. It is because of our machines that the world’s technology has steadily evolved. Data analytics plays a key role in improving our machines and process and that is where you can contribute!
In this role you will be responsible to build and maintain data analytics solutions. Together with your DevOps team you will help develop dashboards and reports. All to enable your fellow ASML colleagues to achieve great things.
Within the AIS value stream we are looking for a Senior HANA Developer to support one of our teams building Data Intensive Applications (DIA’s) in an enterprise environment. Within AIS we work agile and have multiple DevOps teams. We are looking for someone who is eager to develop reports, writing high quality, maintainable and robust code, ensuring long-term quality and integrity of the data. In your daily activities you will be closely aligned with your peer engineers/developers and our solution architects to ensure the quality of both your own deliverables and the team deliverables. Within your Agile Release Train (ART) your team collaborates closely with the other teams to ensure consistent implementation of the architecture, seeking continuous agreement for the delivered work. Through continuous alignment we are able to think of innovative technical solutions, you’re challenged to contribute to our success!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- You are a senior developer with 5 – 8 years of experience.
- Technically strong in native HANA and data modeling.
- Experience developing application services via oData/node.js/xsjs/CAP.
- Should have good Data Provisioning understanding such as SDI.
- HANA 2.0/Cloud knowledge is desirable.
- Preferably, basic knowledge of Spotfire and/or UI5.
- Can work independently and orchestrate own work.
- Comfortable in requirement gathering.
- Conceptual and logical. Problem solving approach is required.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology - Scrum.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.