Senior Cloud Platform Engineer
As ASML is growing rapidly, the Corporate IT Shared Services Team is expanding its responsibilities around application platform automation. Bringing speed, quality and agility to our business with CICD best practices and stable application deployment platform. The team is responsible for guiding and helping other ASML teams in adopting Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment practices. In addition we provide a fully-managed application deployment platform built on top of Azure Kubernetes Services designed for Mendix applications. These applications are used by thousands of colleagues and are crucial for their day to day work. We are looking for a colleague with experience building application deployment platforms to lead the team composed of mainly devops engineers, can bring the team to the next level and continuously improve the product and service offerings.
- Responsible to
build new or extend current platform capabilities like deployment, security,
monitoring, data integrity in the cloud based on industry best practices.
- Design and implement cloud application platform as a service. Evaluate, recommend, and implement enterprise-wide standards and process guidelines that support automated process improvement across the SDLC.
- Responsible for administration of tools and integrations required to support the cloud platform strategic roadmap and implement enterprise-wide standards and process guidelines to ensure effective use of the CICD automation tools.
- Must be able to take on leadership responsibilities and influence the direction of the automation efforts and be involved in the build of master automation processes, environments, and scripts that ensure the highest quality.
- Work with Product owners and IT stakeholders to guide and define CICD automation strategies to deliver solutions through DTA environments and into production.
- Lead and provide estimates, formalize plans, and implementation schedules/dependencies.
- Responsible for tracking and identifying dependencies in delivery projects towards successful implementation.
- Communicate CICD automation implementation plans, issues, delays, and risks with project teams, management and stakeholders.
- Responsible for continuous improvement and innovation on current processes and tools in alignment with the DevOps and CICD directions.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- +4 years of experience as technical lead in an international complex matrix organization, must know what is needed to work in an organization with high performing teams.
- +4 years of automation experience in Azure Cloud in combination with Terraform.
- +4 years of experience in DevOps teams building CICD pipelines.
- +2 years of experience with Kubernetes.
- 2-3 years of experience with working within continuous delivery environments with hands-on experience on integrating / troubleshooting automation tools (Sonarqube, Selenium ) with other tools like (Gitlab, Github , Jenkins , Azure DevOps).
- Relevant programming/scripting skills (such as Python / Bash / Powershell / SQL).
- Experience with Mendix deployment is a plus.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.