Kies jouw taal
Scrum Master (SAF 5.1)
Are you Agile +SAFe certified? And do you have experiences in IT environments of corporate organizations? Than I have the perfect position for you!
For our top international High Tech client we are looking for a Scrum Master. In this job you train your team(s) on Scrum practices, facilitate Scrum events and continuously stimulate your team(s) to improve to highly autonomous yet highly aligned team(s). You are working in close consultation with the Release Train Engineer, Product Owner and other Scrum Masters in the Agile Release Train for Application Platform & Development.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Agile + SAFe certified (scrum.org and/or SAFe®certifications)
- Experience in IT environments of corporate organizations
- In possession of a valid work permit for The Netherlands
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly-motivated, with a strong work ethic and able to work effectively under minimal supervision
- Team building and facilitation, removing roadblocks and knows everything about scrum
- Knowledge in Application Platform and/or Development domain
- You’ve been a developer
- Understanding of Cloud concepts / Azure AKS
- Understanding of app development and testing processes
- Understanding of CICDCT tools and processes
- Knowledge in Jira, Jira Align and ServiceNow
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature