Kies jouw taal
SAP Analystics Cloud Developer
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology
to develop lithography
machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design,
develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the
world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips,
which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics.
The Cyber Defense Center (CDC) within ASML (Veldhoven office) through real time detection &
response minimizes the damage caused by threat actors bypassing ASML preventative security
controls and protecting ASML information.
To enhance our Cyber resilience, the Cyber engineering team continuously develops and onboards
new detection and response capabilities on a global scale.
Our team works closely together with other security functions and other ASML teams utilizing our
shared in depth knowledge in this effort to secure the business for all our stakeholders.
responsibilities of this roles include:
- Design and implement security automation to improve efficiency, performance, and
- Create the formal design documentation as required.
- Contribute to the drive towards DevOps methodology with development and maintenance of
CI/CD pipelines, automation, and API integrations.
- Contribute to the design/build, test, implementation, and maintenance of integration with
other security tools and platforms.
- Ensure services are designed and delivered with a focus on security within broader goals of
resiliency, scale, and performance.
- Supports project teams to efficiently ingest data to develop analytics use-cases.
- Documentation and reporting along with presentation, teamwork and wide collaboration are
among the expected duties and mission of the task order
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor Degree Overall 8+ years of experience along with 5+ years of relevant experience in a Security DevOps Engineer role or Master Degree with 5 - 7 years of experience along with 5+ years of relevant experience in a Security DevOps Engineer role.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline and/or the cloud-based tools that support them(e.g. Azure, Kubernetes).
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Puppet, Terraform or related tools.
- Experience with Object oriented development, and at least one scripting/ programming e.g. Python, C, Java, PowerShell.
- Hands-on experience working in cloud environment (Azure, Google-cloud, AWS).
- Solid experience in Agile methodologies (Kanban and/ or SCRUM)
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A competitive annual salary: €70.000 - €90.000, based on your experience and education.
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature
Philippe van der HorstTeamlead