Safety comes first, whether it is in design or in a work instruction. You are an engineer with an eye for detail and a strong affinity with safety. You understand the complexities of the design of the source laser, but you also have a drive to ensure that the people who work on our systems can do so safely. You know what is needed to prevent the risks of arc flash and confined spaces. You will be working in the department ED DE Industrialization, where you bridge the gap between the Industrial Engineers and DE Safety. This requires insight into the technical products and processes of the Industrialization department as well as an expertise in safety
- Own the safety competence within the department, including means & methods
- Align with Process Safety Competence and the relevant Safety Competence Owners
- Help introduce changes in Way-of-Working / Safety Standards in the department, e.g. by supporting impact analysis.
- Act as facilitator or expert in Safety Risk Assessment (SRA) and Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Review work instructions and/or sequences in relation to safe and healthy use of parts/tools, including the related administrative tasks such as PLET
- Actively share knowledge, e.g. best practices, training
- Report on proactive/reactive safety activities and incidents
- Communicate to suppliers with regards to ASML-related safety topics
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelors (HBO) degree mechanical/ electrical/ mechatronics engineering, preferably with 3 years of experience in safety.
- Procedural and/or sequence safety
- Risk assessment techniques
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 400+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.