Kies jouw taal
Risk Specialist - Business Continuity Management (SCM)
Are you an enthusiastic risk specialist who is able to drive business continuity management at our suppliers? Are you solution oriented and always looking to elevate business continuity, awareness and performance in the organization? Would you like to be part of our Sourcing & Supply Chain (S&SC) department?
This company is searching for a risk specialist to join it's international Sourcing & Supply Chain organization, with a specific focus on supporting the step up in supplier business continuity management.
The position is based in Veldhoven, The Netherlands.
This company has grown a factor 2 in the past five years. This kind of scaling affects our own organization, but also the way we work with suppliers. To ensure continuity of supply we established a supplier risk management process which amongst others includes business continuity at our suppliers. In your role as business continuity specialist you will ensure that our business continuity requirements are communicated to our suppliers, ensure that for high risk suppliers business continuity plans are requested, reviewed and feedback is shared with our suppliers. In addition you support onsite audits by an independent third party. In your role you are the linking pin between company's internal (Sourcing Leads, Category Managers, Corporate Risk Managers) and external stakeholders (Suppliers, Insurance Company).
In this job you will be driving progress on the business continuity management program in close cooperation with stakeholders from S&SC and from other sectors.
- Maintain and support the company's Supplier Business Continuity Management program (based on ISO 22301).
- Identify potential threats in the supply chain and identify the impact for business operations (scenario analysis).
- Drive improvement of supplier resilience and effective response by sending & receiving business continuity quick scans, requesting & reviewing supplier business continuity plans and providing guidance to Suppliers & sourcing Leads on business continuity planning.
- Facilitate and lead (external) business continuity audits at the suppliers’ production location(s).
- Supporting Supplier Account Teams by helping them to remove all bottlenecks and constraints that block business continuity program progress
- Facilitate (senior) management discussions on risk mitigation solutions (e.g. preventive versus impact).
Wat verwachten we van jou?
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s and a minimum 3-5 years of work experience. Experience with (business continuity) risk management and/or audit is important to be successful in this role;
- Master’s degree is a plus.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Able to communicate clearly and create buy-in on several decision levels;
- Influencing without hierarchical power on various levels in organization;
- Dealing with ambiguity - pragmatic approach and result oriented;
- Enthusiasm, motivating and empowering colleagues;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Business, operational, financial and commercial acumen– structured thinker, able to translate solutions into scalable processes.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature