Kies jouw taal
Reliability Engineer Circular Economy
Are you challenged by exploring and initiating re-use and waste reduction opportunities? Do you have experience with reliability methods such as Weibull, Six Sigma, Root Cause Analysis? Then, this could be the next step in your career!
As a Reliability Engineer, your role is balanced between tool, process & training development and execution of reliability assessment work. You collect information, learnings and best practices and formulate them into the D&E re-use way of working. To be successfull in this role, you have experience with with reliability methods such as Weibull, Six Sigma, Root Cause Analysis. This role contains:
- You perform reliability assessments in the reuse projects and support the FC’s with the reuse way of working
- You create reuse related tools, guidelines and training material for D&E
- You explain and give training to reuse teams on the way of working and related tools
- You collect learnings from the reuse activities and formulate them into guidelines and lessons learnt
- Your effort is equally distributed over tool development, process definition and project execution work
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Experience with reliability methods such as Weibull, Six Sigma, Root Cause Analysis is a must have
- Experience in product design (development) in a complex technical multi-disciplinary (high-tech) environment
- PhD in Technical Engineering
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Analytical skills
- Pro active and take responsibility
- Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of parts/(sub)modules
- Show ownership in a broader sense. Drive your small part in a big change for the future
- Excellent coordination skills
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature
Jordi LeetersRecruitment Consultant