Kies jouw taal
Quality Manager 10+ years of experience
Are you passionate about using your leadership abilities in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment? Do you strive for quality and progress? Are you drawn to working with skilled technical professionals and involved in product development and project management? If so, this job opportunity may be perfect for you.
As Quality Manager, you will take charge of defining, aligning and executing the quality strategy and roadmap for engineering service providers. Your role includes optimizing outsourcing processes, coaching co-developers to meet quality standards and improve performance, analyzing and resolving quality issues and working with the manager of Outsourced Activities to ensure the operational capability of the co-developers.
As Quality Manager you will be in charge of creating, aligning and implementing the quality strategy and roadmap for the engineering service providers. You will optimize the outsourcing processes through organizational development and process improvements, guide co-developers to meet quality targets and enhance their operational performance, analyze and improve upon quality issues, and work with the manager of Outsourced Activities to ensure the operational capability of the co-developers.
Your responsibilities include:
- Acting as a change agent to establish a culture of quality and ownership at the co-developers
- Organizing and leading Quality Audits at the co-developers and ensuring follow-up
- Identifying the root cause of issues and creating structural preventive solutions through process improvement or knowledge sharing
- Ensuring decisions are made and driving selected improvements to success
- Identifying and monitoring critical quality parameters
- You've been in close contact with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborating with the Machine Conditioning Quality team to co-create the cluster's Quality strategy and plan by providing input from department into cluster and Development & Engineering Quality roadmap and vice versa
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- 10+ years of experience as Quality Manager
- Master or PhD in Chemistry, Applied Physics, Mechanical or related
- Relevant People Management experience
- Lead/Management experience
- Knowledge of Project Management principles, tools and methods
- Experience in supplier audits
- Stakeholder management experience
- ISO9001 - TS16949
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- Net/after taxes max. salary € 6300 monthly including holiday allowance and 30% ruling
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature
Jordi LeetersRecruitment Consultant