Quality Analysis and Improvement Engineers
Quality Analysis and Improvement Engineer
(BSc/MSc - Mechtronics, Mechanics, Electronics)
It will be your job to continuously improve the availability of new and existing systems by leading the analysis of defective machine parts, to initiate & drive improvement proposals and prevent part failures in an early phase within the Development Projects.
You will have the task to:
- Manage parts failure and usage reduction: Align with project leaders which parts need improvements and secure high quality analysis, improvement actions and reporting to end-customers.
- Make sure the problem descriptions, containments and root cause analysis are provided by the team for the agreed defective parts and follow up is being actively steered and monitored using the ASML PCCSTRAIM methodology.
- Initiate and drive process improvements to reduce and/or prevent DoA’s, part usage and improve part failure investigation efficiency
- Interact with the Development Projects (Project leaders, Architects and design engineers) to prevent DoAs and part failures for new systems by e.g. using the lessons learned from the existing systems.
- Monitor effectiveness of implemented improvements at customers all over the world.
- Handle customer escalations to secure quality solutions, short analysis cycle time and detailed progress reporting.
Interact with customers, suppliers, management and engineers of Customer Support, Logistics, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Industrial Engineering.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechtronics, Mechanics, Electronics or any other relevant engineering education background.
We are in search of people who:
- Have bachelor or Master Degree in Mechtronics, Mechanics, Electronics or any other relevant engineering education background.
- Have at least 3 years of work experience (e.g. Quality Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Development Engineering, Supply Chain Engineering) in complex international technically driven organizations.
- Have a high focus for quality and continuous improvement.
- Have extensive experience with quality methods and tools like e.g., 5 Why’s analysis, Ishikawa diagrams, 8D, brainstorming sessions, problem solving techniques.
- Have broad scope covering design aspects, manufacturing, qualification and service.
- Have preferably knowledgeable about ASML Product Generation Process and related processes (ASML experience / exposure preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and in different departmental cultures; various hierarchical levels.
- Process and result oriented.
- Excellent quantitative and non-quantitative data and information analysis skills.
- Good communicator, fluent in English, preferable knowledge of the Dutch language.
- Self-starter, showing lots of initiative.
- Flexible (no 9 to 5 mindset.
- Being able to work under time pressure.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Would you like to add your technical knowledge to the Trinamics team by working for one of our clients? After a period of detachment and more than adequate functioning, a contract at our client certainly is a possibility.
At Trinamics you can count on a fitting remuneration, room for further personal development and excellent terms of employment.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.