Kies jouw taal
Project Lead - Business Intelligence & Analytics
You will lead a project and a team of Business Analytics Analysts and a Product Owner to deliver BI&A products and services according to a cross-sectoral aligned plan/roadmap. You will enable delivery insights and create value.
and use detailed team plan (deliverables, who, when). Define deliverables
for the Business Analytics Analysts;
Support, mentor and coach the team of Business Analytics Analysts on a day-to-day basis to deliver upon plan, by providing learning opportunities and feedback. Review and report progress to BI&A Lead and Change Board (‘3-in-a-box’);
Understand how the own sub module links to the total module and communicate impact of changes to the own sub module on the whole module;
Set and monitor value delivery targets and establish an action plan for improvement based on the goals set;
Track and manage milestones, dependencies, issues and risks across major BI&A projects;
Define and manage an aligned plan between work streams in cooperation with BI&A Lead and business stakeholders. Ensure team is at right information level. Connect with and facilitate collaboration amongst cross-sector business stakeholders;
Lead the successful delivery of new BI&A products and services according to plan and on time. Cultivate data-driven leadership across the ASML organization and influence decision-making without a direct reporting line.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
A technical Bachelor and Master degree is
a must. We prefer a background in Mathematics, Physics, Econometrics or
- At least 3 years of experience in a Project Lead role;
- Proven track record in consultancy;
- Experience with project management with multiple senior stakeholders in a high tech manufacturing industry client environment;
- Knowledge of working with data platforms, data analysis and visualization tools and techniques (hands-on experience with Alteryx and Spotfire);
- Excellent stakeholder management;
- Experience with risk and issue management;
- A big plus is the understanding of the ASML business ecosystem.
- Curious attitude and eager to solve problems;
- Pragmatic, pro-active, ‘self-propelling’ way of working and able to operate in a dynamic environment;
- A reliable team player and good listener;
- Effective communication, influencing and presentation skills;
- Coaching and mentoring;
- Ability to collaborate, bring people together, challenge their opinions and influence without hierarchy;
- Observe the wishes and needs of the customer, anticipate on them and then act accordingly.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
To be discussed.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.