Kies jouw taal
Project Coordinator (Supply Chain / Logisitiek)
Are you challenged by?
- Managing the timely preparation of parts, modules and systems
- Development and Optimization of supply chains for parts, modules and systems
- Securing part and module availability for proto and pilot builds
- Managing changes to product/module/part in PLM-context
- Representing SCM in project-team
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is responsible for all inbound and outbound flows to and from the factory. Product Lifecycle Coordinators are part of Supply Chain Management. The holder of this position reports to the Manager Product Lifecycle Management. Strong interfaces exist with Development and regular supply chain departments such as Customer Supply Chain Management, Supplier Network Management, Supply Chain Planning, Production Planning and Procurement.
Logistics, supply chain, planning, time to market, new product logistics, industrialization, supply and demand balancing, concurrent engineering.
1.SCM PLM coordinates in cross-sectorial projects the optimization of the supply chain of products and materials during their Product Life-Cycle (introduction, ramp up and phase-out) while balancing timing, logistics related costs, quality and risks.
2.SCM PLM secures material availability to enable the ASML technology roadmap.
- Represent the supply chain in cross sector project team. Determine the logistic consequences of proposed plan changes and related actions on project and program level.
- Secure that logistic requirements are met in product design, supply chain developments and related quality performance, plan and report on the timely availability of TPD (Technical Product Documentation), completeness of Bill of Material and project critical path
- Secure availability of accurate implementation plans for engineering changes and challenge the project on timing and supply chain impact. Monitor proper execution of this implementation plan.
- Plan, coordinate and administrate the material flow for critical, non-volume materials (parts, proto’s, spares, tools & packaging) in co-operation with Procurement, Material Planning and Service Logistics.
- Support PLM Project leaders in managing product critical path within the boundariesof the triple constraint (quality, timing, cost)
- Drive the preparation of supply chain and report progress for new, revised and phase down parts. Define and execute PLM-projects to drive the preparation within the SCM-sector:
- Drive commissioning of logistic processes (transport, packaging flows and field logistics activities) against minimum costs (both capital as operational expenditure)
- Manage phase down of products in supply chain in cross sector product team
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- MSc with relevant work experience between 2 and10 years
- Experience in planning, logistics processes and quality in a high-tech, low-volume environment, ramping-up new products is a pre
- Experience as a project engineer in a high-tech, low volume environment (e.g. Supply Chain Engineering, Production Engineering) is a pre
- Experience in process development and IT related automation of processes is a pre
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Solliciteer op deze functie
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature