|High tech industrie
|9000,- / 10250,-
In this role, you'll be part of the Risk & Business Assurance (RBA) department. This department plays a crucial role by providing an integrated risk management methodology. RBA focuses on diverse risk areas, including Security, Compliance, and Business Continuity. As part of our strategic initiatives in major risk domains, we are seeking accomplished senior project and program managers to spearhead and oversee activities company-wide that contribute to agreed-upon programs.
In this role, you will take the lead in managing complex, impactful, and multi-stream projects spanning related competence domains or technical areas. These projects typically involve collaboration across sectors, demanding a keen understanding of business intricacies and sector interdependencies.
- Project Management Strategy and Methodology: Bring extensive experience with project management methodology, project reporting, risk analysis, and the use of ASML's project management tools. Ensure the application and adherence to PPM standards and methodologies.
- Project Scope Definition: Plan and lead information gathering, analysis, and stakeholder consultation activities. Specify, negotiate, and agree on project deliverables.
- Business Needs / Improvements: Plan and coordinate the identification and elicitation of requirements. Conduct analysis of requirements, document and manage them throughout the project life, and coordinate the verification of the end deliverable. Build and review improvement solutions, developing recommendations for their implementation.
- Project Planning / Roadmap: Oversee the production and approval of project plans, ensuring alignment with program and project objectives, compliance with the organization's project and program management framework, and adherence to wider governance structures and processes.
- Project Team Management: Lead large project and program teams, define the project/program vision, communicate outcomes, manage resources across projects/programs, and build team capabilities through training, coaching, and mentoring.
- Project Resource Management: Negotiate and manage the deployment of project resource budgets, providing forecasts and presenting variances with narrative at appropriate review points to ensure effective utilization.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- 10+ years of experience
- Program and project management methodologies
- Ability to motivate and lead large teams through complex assignments
- Integrated risk management
- Cyber and Information security
- Regulatory compliance
- Risk and control frameworks
- Stakeholder management in complex environments
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 400+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.