Production Engineer Vacuum Systems
For several tech companies in Eindhoven area, Trinamics is looking for Production Engineers.
Do you want to be part of the dynamic and innovating working environment and be crucial to further strengthen our manufacturing process?
For new products perform well prepared introduction in the pilot-factory by reviewing the design, participate in FMEA’s and validate the production process during the pilot phase. Focus on preventing issues and achieving the right quality. Optimize the production process and perform Issue tracking/solving to be able to transfer the product into the volume organization.
The candidate we are looking for;
· Gathers structural issues and brings his knowledge to (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production issues in the design phase and become more cost effective.
· Will take care to decrease cycle time and costs;
· Is able to increase efficiency and to increase quality;
· Analyses the production process within the pilot factory, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with Development, Operations, System Install and Supply chain Engineering;
· Uses his knowledge in product or process development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and improve the manufacturability of the product;
· Analyze the production process (Cycle time and Labor Hours), points out structural problems and bottlenecks, work out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments;
· Defines the execution plan for refurbishment systems based on the audit.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
Preferably 2 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment;
Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage;
Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage.
Experience with high vacuum technology and/or high voltage knowledge is preferred.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Trinamics will offer you an appropriate
salary, future prospects and excellent benefits;
After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client;
Personal grow is very important, so we will offer you courses if needed.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.