Production Engineer (Utility Software)
As an Engineer for Utility Software you are responsible for work preparation in a factory environment. Utility Software is for example installation-, patch update- & backup software. Support is mainly done within an UNIX environment.
Your main responsibilities as an Production Engineer are:
- Specifying and implementing utility software to realize products. For example, Process and/or technical improvements on existing processes/tools; design, documentation, implementation and after care of new processes/tools;
- In consultation with the costumer you will set op Service Level Agreements;
- You are involved in projects regarding utility software;
- You will manage changes and incidents concerning utility software procedures and software tools;
- You will be second line support for software procedures and tooling;
- You will train our end users to effectively use delivered software packages, this means you are representative and your communicative skills in Dutch and English are very strong.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
Education and experience
- BSc or MSc degree in Technical Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Applied Physics or equivalent;
- Your affinity and skillset with Unix shell scripting is strong;
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience in a high tech product environment and knowledge of complex production processes;
- Unix or Lunix programming is your passion and you can substantiate the practical work experience you have in this field;
- You’re experienced with Management Tooling and Software Engineering in a technical domain;
- Your knowledge of process improvement tools is strong.
- Your analytical mindset combined with your strong soft skills make you the person that translates costumer wishes into smart solutions;
- You can get to the point in a meeting and your organization skills are strong;
- Team player;
- Self starter;
- Result oriented;
- Affinity with finding software solutions;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both in speech as In writing;
- You don’t shy away from taking on challenges alone.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to S.email@example.com or call 024 – 202 662
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.