Kies jouw taal
Production Engineer Semiconductor FMEA
In Eindhoven, the Netherlands, at one of our high tech companies in the semiconductor, we are looking for a Production Engineer.
Do you like to improve processes? Do you have a analytical mindset in order to provide analysis to improve the production? This might be the role you are looking for!
In your role as a production engineer you perform well prepared introduction in the pilot-factory by reviewing the design, participate in FMEA’s and validate the production process during the pilot phase. You have to focus on preventing issues and achieving the right quality. Besides that you will optimize the production process and perform Issue tracking/solving to be able to transfer the product into the volume organization. The second pillar of this job is to support upgrades/refurbishment of our systems. This includes performing an audit to define which parts needs to be swapped/upgraded and to make machine specific work preparation for the factory
The main responsibilities are:
- Gathers structural issues and brings knowledge to (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production issues in the design phase and become more cost effective
- Will execute the test-sequence on every first pilot-system
- Analyses the production process within the pilot factory, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation
- Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decision
- Defines the execution plan for refurbishment systems based on the audit
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering
- Preferably 2 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Experience with LEAN methodology and FMEA is an advantage
- Experience with high vacuum technology and high voltage is preferred
- Hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Solliciteer op deze functie
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature
Lennart HuijbregtsKey Accountmanager