Production Engineer High Tech Junior & Medior
Are you an engineer who is always looking for improvements? Please continue reading!
The goal is to produce machines of the highest quality by creating an optimized production process. Design, maintain, adapt to changed output requirements and optimize production processes and develop and apply methods to measure the performance of the production process. You are responsible for providing technical support in the production process. For example, by investigating and preventing technical failures. You are also responsible for work preparation in a broad sense. From writing production instructions to developing new tooling.
In addition, you continuously analyze production processes, identify structural problems and bottlenecks, work out suggestions for improvements and initiate implementation, often in close collaboration with surrounding departments such as development and engineering (D&E), production technology, quality technology, production team and logistics. You are also responsible for (new) product development projects, to foresee production problems in the design phase and to improve the repairability of the product and test design.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or (Applied) Physics
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a production environment with high-tech products and complex production processes.
- Experience in Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control (SPC) and methods such as FMEA.
- Experience in the field of (semi-) automated production lines and control is an advantage.
- Combining an analytical approach with a hands-on mentality.
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement, good social and communication skills.
- Good social and communication skills to cooperate with other departments, such as production and development engineering.
- Fluent English language skills in speech and writing, Dutch is preferred
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A salary between €3500,- and €4300,- depending on experience.
- At least 25 holidays
- Travel allowance of €0,19 per kilometer
- Collective Health Insurance
- Soccer tournaments, christmas receptions etc. with Trinamics colleagues.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.