If you are good in defining and improving production and service processes and want to work in one the worlds most innovating technical companies, we might have the job for you. One of our biggest clients in Eindhoven is looking for multiple Production Engineers to work on improving production processes.
- Gathers structural issues and brings his knowledge to (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production issues in the design phase and become more cost effective.
- Will execute the test-sequence on every first pilot-system.
- Analyses the production process within the pilot factory, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with Development, Operations, System Install and Supply chain Engineering.
- Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions.
- Coordinates material quality related improvements for new parts.
- Defines the execution plan for refurbishment systems based on the audit.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor Degree in Mechatronics, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or Applied Physics
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes.
- Quality methodology such as statistical process control would be a plus/advantage.
- Hands-on mentality.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A competitive salary;
- Personal and professional development through courses;
- A nice working atmosphere;
- Nice benefits, such as discount on your health insurance and referal bonusses;
- You will be working in a multidisciplinary team.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.