(Bsc/ Msc., FMEA, Lean, Quality and Continuous improvement)
To design, maintain, and optimize production processes and adapt to changed output requirements. Support the Production in order to ensure product quality, short lead-times and ‘short time to market’.
As Product Engineer on NXE Sequence ASSY you:
- Create, maintain, and improve the EUV ASSY sequences.
- Verification of BOM and preparation of material kits for the shop floor.
- Prepare and facilitate the sequence CCB meeting.
- Be the single point of contact for Production- and Development Engineers w.r.t. ASSY sequences.
- Validation of work preparation in the factory.
- Align your work with our customer: Manufacturing in order to fulfill the factory’s requirements.
New Product Introduction:
- Bring your knowledge to bear on (new) product or process development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and in order to improve the manufacturability of the product and test design.
- Continuously adapt, optimize operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators.
- Analyze the production process (Cycle time and Labor Hours), points out structural problems and bottlenecks, work out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Supply Chain and Customer Support.
- Contribute to the rapid solution of complex faults and take the necessary initiatives and practical decisions.
- For regular support stand-by might be required.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master, preferably technical.
- Preferably 2 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage.
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage
- Broad technical and business knowledge.
- Strong analytical mind.
- Focused on quality and continuous improvement.
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing.
- Dutch language skills are a pre.
- Team player.
- Good social and communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others.
- Flexible, can cope with stress.
- Very active, plenty of initiative.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.