Product Change Leader NPI
Are you able to see yourself leading the process of analyzing the impact with a comprehensive business case, planning and overseeing the implementation of changes at clients, manufacturing facilities, and suppliers? If so, this could be the perfect job opportunity for you!
Our cliënt ability to quickly introduce new technologies (NPI) in the market requires maintaining a high level of product integrity throughout their lifespan, in order to make microelectronics more accessible. Changes to hardware are requested on a daily basis for our products, and it is crucial for our business that these changes are smoothly implemented. As Configuration Manager, it will be your responsibility to deliver solid product changes with a multidisciplinary team, while also embedding our new change process in the organization.
Your role will involve coordinating product change requests through the product life cycle, tactically facilitating our product change process, and utilizing your experience in configuration management and ability to influence people to help cross-sector teams protect the business of ASML against uncontrolled and unplanned changes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the quality of change implementation plans while optimizing cost and planning to ensure efficiency
- Managing the quality of impact analysis of changes to minimize processing time and ensure reliable planning
- Organizing and chairing cross-sector project change control board for impact analysis, planning and disposition of changes
- Recognizing and advising on the scope of change requests, including scope control and determining if it is a new or update change
- Coordinating and coaching cross-sector project teams on the product change process
- Monitoring and controlling the implementation of approved changes
- Giving feedback on changes being processed in accordance with our cliënts configuration management policy
- Being involved in embedding improvements delivered from the configuration management roadmap on an operational level
- Contributing to the development of configuration management.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc or MSc in Logistics, Industrial, Mechanical or related
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in New Product Introduction (NPI
- Combination of specialist (Configuration Management) and project management skills
- Appliance of organizational change management techniques
- Knowledge of the impact of changes
- Experience in managing changes
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.