Procurement Quality Engineer
Our client is at the forefront of the semiconductor industry, producing cutting-edge lithographic systems to enable faster, smarter, and more energy-efficient chips. To achieve this, our client collaborates closely with its suppliers. As a Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE), you will play a key role in maintaining and developing relationships with suppliers to optimize the engineering collaboration between them and our client. Your primary objective is to ensure that suppliers deliver excellent quality parts. You will work closely with suppliers and our client's development teams, using your personal skills, to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the product generation process in line with our client's project plan.
Role and Responsibilities:
As the primary responsible person for supplier quality within the D&E organization, you will be involved from early supplier involvement until the product design and supplier process is mature enough to be released for volume. As part of the D&E project team, you will interface with project leaders, design engineers, architects, manufacturing & customer support engineers, logistics, procurement, etc.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating all SQE activities.
- Documenting the D&E project collaboration.
- Ensuring the quality of parts delivered by suppliers in our client's product generation process
- Checking the design and conducting a detailed parts qualification check.
- Performing process flow and process failure mode effect analysis and supplier inspections during NPI.
- Defining and maintaining supplier interface processes, such as issue resolution, qualification deviation, configuration & change management, and addressing any disturbances in our client's factory caused by the supplier.
- Contributing to supplier development by driving the execution of existing agreements, improvement actions, and participating in supplier audits to improve operational excellence.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the High Tech industry
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Lean experience and Six Sigma Green Belt is a plus.
- Experience with NPI
- Highly skilled negotiator with exceptional networking abilities.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.