Kies jouw taal
Are you someone who wants to be part of progress? Do you develop, direct and lead the development and maintenance of new products (including software) in a dynamic international environment? Optimizing business value and enhancing your company's competitive edge in executing projects, programs and portfolio management. Join the Program Management Office (PMO). are you Please apply for this position.
PMO is positioned as an independent team member of a business team that is responsible for the development or maintenance & improvement of our state-of-the-art lithography machines. As Project / Program / Portfolio management expert, you are responsible for:
- Challenging the triple constraint as a recognized business partner, to optimize business value
- Driving effective decision making on all levels
- Implementing and improving project (program) standards and processes, e.g. related to project planning, financial management, product generation process, reporting, change control, risk management and quality
- Providing guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assisting regular financial management and reporting
- Pro-actively connecting, enabling and challenging all stakeholders
- Growing people and team competences of PMO and Project Management community, e.g. by driving, participating, leading & implementing cross-PMO improvement projects
- And last but definitely not least, creating winning teams by living our values and building capabilities for the future.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience as project/program/portfolio mmeanagent (PMO) expert or practical experience as a project manager in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so.
- Experience with MS Projects / Enterprise Projects or similar tool.
- Preferably experience in an Agile/SAFe environment
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature
Thijs BuuronRecruitment Consultant