Kies jouw taal
Performance and Cost Lead
Are you an analytical person who sees a chance for improvement in everything you do? Do you like managing a broad array of stakeholders and driving actions to conclusions? Are you thrilled by a position with a lot of exposure within the Supply Chain Organization of our client?
Then this role might be what you are looking for.
The Performance & Cost Lead’s core task is to monitor & improve the After-Sales Supply Chain, closely supervising a good performance in terms of material availability (spare parts and tools) & cost and taking action where necessary.
The Performance & Cost Lead belongs to the FMA (Field Material Availability) organization, which manages the availability of spare parts & tools needed to maintain the EUV Install Base for our customers around the world.
• Do the right analysis for your region to ensure field material availability delivered to the field warehouses with the right performance and at the expected cost
• Manage regional cost and operational performance in close cooperation with regions and Veldhoven teams
• Provide detailed insights in the performance and costs drivers of our supply chain, from supply hub to customer
• Manage the costs of machine installed base in your region
• Work with the stakeholders both in the regions as in Veldhoven (headquarters) to drive performance and work together on projects with a continuous improvement basis
• Drive improvements to continuous improve performance & reduce costs of customer supply chain management
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Relevant bachelor/master degree (e.g. supply chain or engineering)
- > 2-5 years of relevant experience in a large international company, ideally supply chain, engineering, operations or procurement background.
- Knowledge of business complexity, supply chain and/or relevant industry
- Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- A tactical thinker with strong interpersonal, communication and decision making skills
- Ability to influence with limited power
- Can do mentality
- Strong analytical & problem solving capabilities
- Drive for continuous improvement of operational & cost performance
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Solliciteer op deze functie
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature