Parts Quality Engineer / Reliability Engineer
Would you like to analyze and identify the best end-to-end decisions of Replaceable Parts Definition, Reliability Growth and Root Cause Identification over the lifecycle of replaceable/service parts? Together with your team, you preventing issue re-occurrence and finding underlying root causes. Furthermore, you are responsible for the implementation of structural improvements.
Do you have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in this field and are you looking for the next step in your career? Then I would like to get in touch with you!
As a Parts Quality Engineer, you are responsible for the following:
- Analyzing quality performance of the Replaceable Parts and execute failure analysis by using correct methodology to identify root cause of failures;
- Continuously drive and embed improvements in the decision processes over the total lifecycle of replaceable/service parts to optimize the balance of costs versus availability;
- Align with development project leaders which parts need improvements and secure high quality analysis and improvement actions;
- Interact with internal customers like Customer Support, Supply Chain, Quality, Logistics and Manufacturing.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Have the mindset of finding root cause of a failure no matter what is required
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Focus for continious improvement and quality
- Problem solving skills
- Reliability Engineering knowledge
- Experience in statistics or statistical engineering
- Have broad scope covering design aspects, qualification, manufacturing, logistics and service
- Have a basic commercial understanding of how to deal with customers and suppliers
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- Net max. salary of €4400 monthly including 30% tax ruling and holiday allowance based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.