Packaging Engineer / Coordinator € 4000 - € 5000
Do you see yourself in a coordinating or manager position and are you challenged by working on multiple projects at the same time? Do you like to take on an advisory role and to be in contact with various stakeholders? If you would like to work on packaging development in a high tech environment, this could be the next step in your professional carreer!
The Packaging Coordinator is part of the Handling en Transport Technology team. The team is responsible for relevant and suitable system, service and tool packaging, all in order to ensure the required quality of our modules and parts during shipment or storage. Since the development is outsourced, you are responsible for to coordinate the project from the first design review until the final implementation release for volume.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Assess and establish packaging requirements across various sections.
- Monitor compliance with all specified requirements.
- Ensure that the design adheres to the H&T (Health and Safety) strategy.
- Align and enable the execution of essential business processes across different sectors.
- Serve as the primary contact for projects and co-developers.
- Maintain oversight of individual projects, including those outsourced to external partners.
- Monitor and maintain adherence to project timelines for each individual project.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards and uphold their attainment.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- 3+ years of work experience
- Experience of affinity with Packaging
- Master degree in Mechanical Engineer, Industrial Engineering, Industrial Design or related
- Broad technical knowledge and interest of mechanics, safety, ergonomics and logistics
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education, within a range of € 4000 - € 5000
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.