Optical Sensing Architect Light Sources
Are you challenged by the development and industrialization of the light sources for sensors? Do you have proven experience (8+ years) in the industry and experience with fiber optics and lasers? Then, this could be a great opportunity for you! In this role, you'll be part of the Light Sources group and you will contribute to the development of leading-edge light sources for optical sensor systems by taking technical responsibility for the light source module.
In this role, as a Optical Sensing Architect Light Sources, you are responsible for the development of leading-edge light sources for optical sensor systems. Your role involves overseeing the entire process of developing a light source that meets the customer's requirements. This includes managing design, integration, and testing activities to ensure a successful outcome.
In the Light Sources Metrology Group your key responsibilities are:
- Specify the performance requirements for our Light Sources in accordance with the needs of our internal customers.
- Decompose the module into specific work packages and establish budgetary requirements for the sub-modules of the Light Sources.
- Define the specifications for opto-mechanical tools essential for the installation and setup of the light source.
- Take charge of managing technical project issues and risks, and proactively work towards reducing risks by ensuring the timely implementation of tests, mitigations, and solutions.
- Facilitate timely decision-making processes involving stakeholders.
- Oversee the integration, calibration, and qualification of the light sources within our lithography systems and metrology equipment.
- Provide support for the production of the light sources and assist customers in their usage of the final product.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- 8+ years of industry experience
- Master of PhD Degree in Engineering of Physics
- Experience with laser / light sources
- Experience with fiber coupling, fiber optics, free space optics
- Experience in optical design (Zemax, MATLAB)
- Data analyses
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.