Migration Lead (SAP RAR)
Are you keen to take up a new challenge in
a global fast growing company? Are you challenged by contributing to the
implementation of our global business services organization, do you
have a drive to continuously improve existing processes and ways of working,
introducing state of the art solutions and is innovation part of your DNA?
We are looking for you!
A professional who makes the difference because it’s in your nature to standardize and simplify existing end to end processes using data and technology in order to support our company’s growth..
At ASML we constantly have to ensure that our people, processes and information enable us to realize our growth and meet our ambitious business objectives. Especially in an exciting era of digitalization, robotics and data mining, enabling ASML’s future growth and its success.
Recently ASML has launched its transformation towards Global Enabling Services
(GES) to deliver world-class transactional & operational support services
organized around E2E processes. Finance and IT are the first movers soon
expected to be followed by other services.
To realize our ambition for 2025 we aim to implement a portfolio of solutions
together with business and IT. Doing so we are looking for a junior global
business services improvement expert who has experience in participating in
scale business transformation projects with focus on end to end
You will be positioned in the Center of Excellence within ASML’s Global Business Services. The Center of Excellence acts as “nerve center” to embed new capabilities and ways of working and sets-up appropriate governance. It provides guidance to drive continuous improvements and coordinates larger scale business transformation projects. It has a strong link to the Expert Advisory teams on innovation, policies and procedures, excellence, and knowledge capture. A global business services improvement expert works on projects and solutions.
One of our improvement initiatives is in the process how Volume Purchase
Agreements with customers are registered in our financial books. Amongst
others, this included migration towards new IT tooling. The migration lead is
jointly responsible for:
- Create a migration dashboard based on the migration plan and monitor and steer on deviations from the migration plan.
- Execute the migration activities according to the migration plan and work instructions.
- Communicate on progress and assure timely sign off by business owners on migration
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years working experience; longer work experience is a pre.
- Experience with SAP (SAP RAR is a pre).
- Fluent English speaking and writing.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.