|High tech industrie
In Eindhoven, the Netherlands, at one of our high tech companies in the semiconductor, we are looking for an Metrology Engineer
Do you have experience in machine learning and measurements? Are you ready for you next step? We are looking for you!
As member of a strong multidisciplinary team you enjoy developing application products used in daily customer practice. These products relate to metrology solutions to be used in R&D and in high-volume manufacturing conditions. The job includes the assessment and development of new technology and product directions in order to find solutions to application customer needs.
You deal with various challenging topics, covering a wide variety of competences such as semiconductor processing, electronic device architecture, scatterometry, mathematical algorithms including machine learning. You will work in close collaboration with the customer, our development partners, and internal stakeholders.
The main responsibilities are:
- Design, develop, and evaluate In Device Metrology products in close collaboration with the customer.
- Perform data analysis with models and algorithms on customer data.
- Create functional design proposals for improving the metrology performance.
- Participate actively in identifying future product features
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master or PhD degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or related
- Experience with semiconductor process technology, signal processing, knowledge of the customer fab environment, statistics, data analysis, design for experiment, semi-conductor device physics, scatterometry, machine learning and optimization.
- Experience with Monte Carlo, Python and MATLAB
- Affinity with measurement (techniques), data analysis and machine learning
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 400+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.