Mendix Lead Developer
As ASML is growing rapidly, the Corporate IT Shared Services Team is maturing its team to establish Mendix application development as one of its core focus to maximize the business value that IT generates. Bringing value through, speed, quality and agility to our business with this platform is what we strive for. You will be joining the ASML Mendix Team as a lead developer who is responsible of leading Mendix projects on the delivery side , as well as executing Mendix platform and competence related activities to help Mendix Competence team grow in maturity. The main objective is to utilize Mendix development through best practices, guidelines and agreed architecture to deliver apps faster to the business, and guide Mendix developers to maximize the value of the platform capability.
- Conduct intakes with the business to understand and estimate the demand, check the feasibility;
- Decide upon and design Mendix application architecture to be followed during development;
- Enhance best practices and guidelines to be used in Mendix app development;
- Understand the app value;
- Embrace and promote re-usability over silos;
- Invest in people and know how to help them improve their skills, both on a technical and personal level;
- Are a team player and have a positive attitude. Even when things go wrong;.
- Inspire your team to experiment and take(calculated) risks, because you know this is how people grow. When things fail, don’t look for someone to blame. Take responsibility and use your energy to fix the problem at hand and allow the team to learn from it. Of course, don’t fix the same bug twice;
- Have excellent communication skills, both talking and listening. You can explain complicated technical matters in a simple manner;
- Have a keen eye for detail, but you never lose sight of the bigger picture.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (for example in Information Technology);
- At least 3 years of experience in a lead role in an international complex matrix organization, you know what is needed to work in an organization with high performing teams;
- 3-5 years of Mendix hands-on development experience in projects;
- Hands on experience with different cloud environments, understanding integration concepts, patterns and protocols, understanding hybrid application landscape;
- Relevant experience in working in SAFe / Agile SCRUM and DevOps environment, preferably certified SAFe / Agile;
- Background in running delivery as well as operations, either from one team as DevOps or with experience in a differently organized delivery / run organization;
- Experience in complex stake holder management with global senior leaders and ability to form long lasting relationships with them and other colleagues.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.