Kies jouw taal
Medior/Senior Algorithms Engineer – Mathematics – Statistics - Matlab
Are you interested to work on the forefront of semiconductor manufacturing by designing integral application solutions around the world’s most advanced lithography tools? Then, this position might be of interest to you!
As an Engineer you will design and help implement solutions that improve the overlay accuracy between layers and/or the critical dimension of printed features on actual product wafers of our customers (on-product performance). Your scope exceeds the overlay and imaging/focus performance of ASML’s lithographic equipment, and includes effects on the on-product performance caused by other processing equipment, masks, metrology, and the choices that are made by the customer on how to do process setup and control.
You are responsible for creating and improving ASML’s application products that will improve the onproduct performance of our customers. Your proposals for application product improvement can cover a wide variety of solutions concerning choices in process control strategies, optimization of process corrections, process fingerprint estimation and prediction, measurement strategies and process fingerprint root cause analysis. By combining scanner and metrology measurements with information on fab usage conditions through techniques from the field of statistics and process control theory, you discover relations between stochastic variables and design adaptive models that generalize well and can deal with uncertainty. Certain data is inexpensive and abundant, while other data is expensive and sparse. Besides their main purpose as lithographic tools, our scanners are not only generating a lot of valuable data, they are also excellent actuators to correct for process fingerprints.
Since you will be working with sensitive customer data, a high level of integrity is required for securing confidentiality. At the same time you are expected to be able to translate customer problems and requests in into ASML product improvements.
• You’ll be responsible for designing, prototyping, and validating optimization strategies and statistics / modeling algorithms in Matlab
• Develop validated product (improvement) proposals and a design for these such that it can be implemented by software engineers.
• Assist the software engineers with the implementation by explaining the design, and during testing / validation.
• Interact with the project manager.
• Maximize the value of ASML products to the benefit of the customer
• Participate actively in identifying future product features
• When required, you’ll also be responsible for customer data analysis with the above mentioned models and algorithms, occasionally on-site at a customer
Wat verwachten we van jou?
Master/PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics with a solid background in the majority of the following fields: optimization, statistics, linear regression, linear algebra, control theory, design of experiments, algorithms, data science and data analysis.
We are looking for people with 5-10 years of experience in an (industrial) research, development, or process control organization. Experience within the semiconductor industry is desirable, but not required.
• Fast learner
• Broad thinker
• Good communication skills. Communicate pro-actively.
• Taking responsibility
• Acting decisive
• Team player
• Fluent in English
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.