Kies jouw taal
Mechanical Install Engineer
You will be part of the Mechanical Install Engineering department, responsible for the installation and hand over of our EUV systems anywhere in the world. This means, with a team, you will travel 6 weeks to a customer site and then return to our headquarters for 3 weeks. Your job will be to install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations.
· Build, install and align components to a complete machine;
· Install equipment at customer locations, including equipment with new features, pilot and proto systems;
· Perform complex adjustments, perform upgrades, diagnose and solve problems with limited support;
· Answer customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner;
· Transfer knowledge to local install crews and first/ second line engineers;
· Prepare written technical reports if required.
· Qualification can take up to 6 weeks to complete;
· Expected to travel 60 - 75% of the time to customers worldwide;
· Expected to work inside the clean room, working with mechanical and electrical equipment.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
Experienced MBO (+ 2 years) or HBO starter preference Mechatronics, Aerospace or Automotive
· Hands-on experience in a high tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering;
· Proven affinity with assembling and troubleshooting is essential;
· Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative (self-sufficient);
· Troubleshooting and solving system failures.
· Drives to achieve high quality of work;
· Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years.
· Flexible, Stress resistant and Structured;
· Able to work independent as well as in a team;
· Goodcommunication skills in English
· An interest in other technical processes;
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature
Robin AernoudtsRecruitment Consultant