Kies jouw taal
Mechanical Engineer (Lead)
Specify, design and test main frame constructions and service mechanisms with a team of design engineers within the restrictions imposed by technical specifications, costs and planning.
As a lead Engineer you are responsible for realization of precision mechanical function development, ensuring to meet the specifications in terms of safety, reliability, stability, contamination, cost effectiveness, manufacturability and serviceability. You continuously improve the quality of the mechanical architecture. You are working within a multidisciplinary project, steering one or more designers in your team. You interface cross project with Lead Engineers, architects and system engineers.
• Translate performance specifications into design specification for main frame constructions and service mechanisms.
• Creation and validation of new concepts.
• Prepare planning for modules and sub-modules.
• Optimization of the design, with a team of designers.
• Supplier contact for design and drawing reviews on manufacturability.
• Definition and execution of final tests to verify the specifications.
• Cooperation with module integration into the complex COMPANY systems.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
Technical University Masters or Bachelor in Mechanical engineering.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in a development and engineering organization with the realization of supporting structures and service mechanisms.
• At least 5 years of experience in leading design teams up to 10 design engineers.
• Knowledge of machine directives.
• Excellent knowledge in the field manufacturability of mechanical parts and of designing on stiffness.
• Technical communication with suppliers.
• 3D CAD modeling (preferable UG/NX).
• Experience with FEM and analytic tools, like NX structure, ANSYS, Matlab, Mathcad
• Must have before candidates will start: knowledge of NX, construction principles and geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
• Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude
• Helicopter view (zoom in – zoom out)
• Creative thinking capability
• Good communication skills
• Good knowledge of English
• Siemens NX certified professional on modeling, structures, drafting and assemblies.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.