Manufacturing & Equipment Engineer 8+ years experience max. € 5200 monthly after tax
Are you challenging by collaborating with stakeholders, do you take proactive action and not afraid to speak up and clarify manufacturing & design issues? For one of our multinational high tech machinebuilder clients we are looking for an experienced Manufacturing & Equipment Engineer. Do you have 10+ years of work experience in design for manufacturability, cycle time improvement and creating work instructions? Then you may be the right candidate!
As a experienced Manufacturing & Equipment Engineer you are the interface between Development and the Manufacturing and Customer Support organizations. In this role, you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Support new product introduction to factory (NPI)
- Analysis of complex problems on-site
- Design for manufacturability and improving of the manufacturability and serviceability of the hardware and software by design
- Stakeholder management
- Cycle time improvement
- Provide the industrialization deliverables
- Creating work instructions
- Provide operational feedback
- Participate in cross sectoral meetings and be the link between Manufacturing, Customer Support and the Development organization
- Defining improvements and follow up actions
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- 10+ years of relevant work experience as Manufacturing Engineer or related
- Experience in the New Product Introduction (NPI ) process
- Experience in working with complex mechatronic modules
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or applied Physics
- Experience in collaborating with stakeholders
- Pro-active, looking for practical solutions and a tech savvy engineer, not afraid of doing hands on work yourself.
- Excellent communication skills in English
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- Net max. salary of €5200 monthly including 30% tax ruling and holiday allowance based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.