Manufacturing Engineer/ Process Engineer (s) System Qualification
(Master Physics, Mechatronics, Aerospace, FMEA, optics)
To design, maintain, adapt to changed output requirements and to optimize production processes as well as to develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process
- Lays down operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators.
- Analyses the production process within TEST and points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Industrial Engineering Supply Chain and Customer Support.
- Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions.
- Brings his knowledge to bear on (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and in order to improve the manufacturability of the product and test design.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Graduates are welcome to apply however our preference goes out to candidates with work experience.
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes is an advantage.
- Experience in the field of Technical Manufacturing Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage
- Preference for some background in optics and general affinity for high abstraction level of engineering work
- MSc degree in Physics, Mechatronics, Aerospace.
- Broad technical and business interest.
- Strong analytical mind and abstract thinker.
- Get-on and do it mentality.
- Active, plenty of initiative.
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement, good social and communication skills.
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing. Dutch language skills in speech and writing is an advantage
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 400+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.