Kies jouw taal
Low pressure vacuum architect with gas flow transport experience max. € 5800 net monthly
Are you challenging by the development of the vacuum solutions for our next generation of EUV scanners and do you have experience with low pressure and gas flow transport? Are you able to taking the lead and inspiring your colleagues? Then, this may be a challenging opportunity for you. For one of our multinational high tech clients, we are looking for a Low Pressure Vacuum Architect. Interested? I would like to get in touch with you!
As a Low Pressure Vacuum Architect, you're part of the Development & Engineering sector. In the D&E sector, you specifie, design and supply vacuum and gas flow-based EUV scanner solutions and controls to ensure high and stable EUV transmission of the optical column while protecting the in-vacuum optics, reticles and wafers from molecular and particle contamination. Your team is responsible for the conceptualization, specification and functional integration of the EUV scanner vacuum architecture and specification of its subsystems.
You will work on translating the overall system design into a gas flow and vacuum architecture that meets the requirements for sustained high EUV transmission over the lifetime of the scanner optics and suppression of molecular and particulate contamination, through the optical column and beyond. You analyze data, identify opportunities for improvement and prepare budgets for flow & (partial) pressures and particle and molecular pollution.
- Analyze fab & field system performance data, initiate root cause finding & problem solving
- Translate overall system design into a gas flow & vacuum architecture that secures the requirements for sustained transmission over the scanner optics lifetime and suppression of molecular and particle contamination
- Design gas flow architecture and implementation proposals in EUV litho tool, quantify (predictive & experimental) the performance, create design specifications on gas flow, (partial) pressure and outgassing
- Negotiate, define, document and present the specifications of the architecture or subsystem
- Steer modeling and analyses to predict and evaluate the functionality of the flow architecture
- Take care of the functional integration of the architecture or subsystem: prove, document and present its proper functioning with offline and machine tests
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Experience in gas flows and particle transport
- Knowledge of low vacuum pressure systems and components
- Master or PhD in Applied Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mathematics or related
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in industry in a related area in technical complex environment
- Theoretical and practical experience with vacuum systems and applications related to the field of vacuum and sub-atmospheric gas flows
- Experience with vacuum component selection and vacuum system design and integration
- Experience in the semiconductor or manufacturing industry
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature
Jordi LeetersRecruitment Consultant