Kies jouw taal
Learning Analytics Manager (Datadriven Learning development)
You will work in a vibrant and exciting high-tech environment. As the Global Learning Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for providing insights to management and professionals using the latest human analytics technologies.
In this role, you will transform and develop global learning and knowledge management (L&KM) analytics. You will work as an Analytics translator, seamlessly connecting the worlds of learning, data management, people analytics and our business to enable value creation through data insight.
On the other hand, you will work with various stakeholders in the learning and knowledge management organization to explore demand for statistics and collect feedback on existing learning analytics resources.
On the other hand, you will use the information obtained from L&KM professionals to work with the People Analytics team to develop and use learning analytics products (eg Global Learning Dashboard, ROI methodology to measure and evaluate learning) and (eventually) industrialized programming. algorithms.
You report directly to Global Learning Quality and Process and have a dotted line to Director People Analytics.
- Form and Mature Learning Analytics
- Gather Analytics Demand
- Manage Demand for Approved Analytics
- Introduce Knowledge and Increase Impact
- Help Create a Data-Led Culture
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master's degree or higher, preferably in beta or business studies.
- 4-6 years of work experience focused on using data to drive insights, communicate key results and drive operations (eg, Analytics Manager, Analytics Translator, Data Analyst), preferably in the learning analytics space. Consulting experience is a plus.
- Work experience and knowledge of education and/or information management is mandatory.
- Worked on building trust and promoting cooperation at different levels of the organization.
- Experience as part of larger technical/data initiatives involving stakeholders from across the organization.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively both orally and in writing in English using storytelling, structuring (pyramid principle) and data visualization skills.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, team player attitude that leads comprehensive implementation of use cases under time pressure.
- Excellent in PowerPoint and Excel; ability to use pre-configured BI/reporting tools. Experience using PowerBI and/or TIBCO Spotfire is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to analyze large data sets, detect and correct errors, interpret and develop recommendations.
- Understand statistical/machine learning methods and techniques, their applications and pitfalls; no coding/configuration required.
- Understanding of HR quantitative and qualitative research methods and design.
- Advanced understanding of big data platform architecture.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An salary between €5800,- and €6300,- gross per month based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature
Robin AernoudtsRecruitment Consultant