Lead Mechanical Designer (Salary indication max €5400 net/ after tax)
Are you looking for the next step in your career and would you like to take it within a state-of-the-art technological and innovative organization in the brainport of Europe? Then this job as a Lead Designer in the machine conditioning department might be the one for you!
In this position you are responsible for the design of the liquid infrastructure (gas, water, vacuum) for the machines. Your daily work will consist of translating the architecture into a design that meets various requirements such as the creation of a 3d design and volume control. You also ensure that the design can be manufactured, is usable and meets all kinds of availability requirements.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- MSc or BSc in Mechanical Design or similar
- Design experience in complex technical environment
- Experience with using Siemens NX and Teamcenter
- Knowlegde of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- 5 years or more experience as a lead engineer
- Experience with steering internal and external design teams on Quality / technically and timing
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- Salary indication max €5400,- net/ after tax with holiday allowance and 30% rule, based on experience and education.
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.