Kies jouw taal
(Lead) Heavy Lifting Architect (Salary indication max €5400 net/after tax)
Are you an experienced lifting specialist who is looking for the next step in his or her career? Then I'm looking for you! As a lifting specialist, you make an important contribution to the security architecture of our customer's systems. The aim is to provide safe and efficient handling and transportation solutions for the products and related goods throughout their entire life cycle. You are responsible for defining safe lifting operations and developing safe lifting tools.
This company is one of the most successful high-tech companies in the Netherlands and is located in the Brainport of Europe. On a daily basis, multidisciplinary teams consisting of physicists, mathematicians, chemists, mechanical engineers and software engineers develop and produce complex lithography systems. These systems are used by their customer in the production of integrated circuits. Your tasks will include everything required from initial machine assembly to installation, maintenance and upgrading of these machines in customer factories around the world.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- MSc Mechanical Engineering or in a similar technical related field;
- 5-10 years experienced in a multidisciplinary technical environment;
- Knowledge of tooling design, safety legislation and risk assessment and reduction processes;
- Be able to read, understand and interpret complex English documents, such as legislation and standards;
- Academic thinking level is required in able to interpret the variety of safety related legislation and make the right choices in regards to requirement definition and review.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- Salary indication: €5400 net/ after tax including holiday allowance and 30% ruling. Amount is based on experience and education.
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature
Jeroen PollicitaRecruitment Consultant