Lead Azure Data Engineer
The Lead Azure Data Engineer manages his stakeholders by aligning on solution design challenges and choices made to address the business requirements. They collaborates with solution architects, competence, development team and business to ensure consistency in the overall big-data landscape. During the development of solutions, the Lead Azure Data Engineer leads their team so that it adhering to the architectural guidance and that deviations are understood and accepted.
Working at the cutting
edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and
working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead,
you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate
with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique
points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to
tackle tasks and solve problems.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- SQL background, understanding the concepts of OLAP/BI querying patterns, and has paratactical knowledge in creating these solutions to support this.
- Data modelling experience, preferably on non-business process data domains (e.g. IOT, machine data).
- 5+ years (hands-on) experience with designing and building robust solutions for storing very large quantities of raw data of different sizes in the proper technology solution (eg. Object Storage, Azure blob).
- 2+ years (hands-on) experience in designing and building both batch and streaming architectures.
- 2+ years (hands-on) experience with columnar storage formats, and backends (Parquet, Data lake).
- Experienced integrating SQL engines into solutions (e.g. Impala, Drill).
- 2+ years (hands-on) experience with big data (hybrid) cloud concepts and implementations.
- Being fluent in at least one programming languages, Python, Java or.net.
- Experience with cloud native service Azure Synapse, SQL ADX, Databricks & Azure Data Factory, Azure Functions.
- Hands on and leading proof of concepts and securing learning in the industrialized solutions.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.