Are you challenged by delivering solutions to complex engineering problems in a multi-disciplinary team-effort? Do you enjoy capitalizing on .NET software technology in an Agile development context to create solutions that is appreciated by the end-users? Would you like to contribute to the world’s most advanced microchip production equipment? Then read on!
For our client, a fast dynamic technical company delivering high value machines, we are looking for C# Software Engineers.
Within business line Applications, software groups address the area of complex machine control software. You will be end-to-end responsible for realization of software in C# . This is done using a scrum/Agile way of working.
As a Software Developer you will act as fast learning software professional, and contribute to software realization using a disciplined agile/scrum based way of working. You apply software engineering practices such as requirements engineering (user story definition), object oriented analysis and design, implementation in C#, testing, and integration. You are eager to pick up knowledge on semiconductor fab automation and throughput models.
- Act as scrum team member
- Demonstrate end-to-end ownership for feature/story based software engineering
- Align specifications with stakeholders in the function team and the software platform lead
- Secure both software and product quality
- Ensure adequate fit of software deliverables
- Software realization, including design, testing and documentation
- Act as buddy in pair-programming
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our Agile software development for the software department as a whole
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree Computer Science, Physics, Electronics, Mechanics, Mathematics or comparable.
- 5 years in object oriented development of technical software for high-tech equipment
- 2 years of experience with Agile/scrum. Extensive experience with pair programming is a pro
- 3 years of experience with C#
- Up to date knowledge of and experience with recent versions of the .NET framework
- Preferably have already some previous experience with SEMI standard interfaces such as SECS
- We expect you to be a good communicator, team player, flexible, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance, Referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
- Visa sponsorship and application for 30% ruling
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 400+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.